Sunday, November 20, 2016

BOOK HAUL #4
100% TUNISIEN


Here we meet again with a new book haul this time 100% tunisien books 

I have been quite busy for the past months and I still am but I coming back.

It's been a long time since I've last read in french and thanks to these books, and of course these authors I will again. 

Let's get started with this !!

☆ SANG D'ENCRE by Atef Attia 


☆ INVISIBLE KID by Atef Attia 


☆LA CITÉ ÉCARLATE by Sami Mokaddem 


☆ DIX-NEUF by Sami Mokaddem 



☆ DIVA MOTHERFU***R by Jihène Charrad




There it is all 5 books written in french by tunisien authors . I didn't put them according to preference because I am diving into them without knowing anything about the stories . I did heard a lot of good things about these books but I didn't want to know any details. 
Reviews will be up when I finish reading them . 





MariemHW










No comments:

Post a Comment