Tuesday, November 1, 2016

BOOK HAUL #3 

Big Haul 


I am back with a new Book Haul . It has been a while but here are the books I bought last month. Some are new and the others are used. 



-I finally got my first book of Stephen king ''IT'' [it is a new copy] 
-The second book is ''Safe Haven'' by Nicholas Spark. I already read the book but I wanted my  own physical copy [it is used and I had to have it the minute I saw it]


- I talked before about my absession over bookmarks. I got a whole patch of'em . These are 30 different vintage european style bookmarks. I relly need to stop with this but I doubt it.


- ''Scarlet'' and ''Cress'' by Marissa Meyer
Since I read Cinder and I loved it [ check the review I wrote about it] I had to have ''Scarlet'' and ''Cress''. They are both new copies. There is only one bumper, that is Cress is a different edition from Cinder and Scarlet and so it is different in size -bookworm problem.


- ''Shopaholic and Baby'' by Sophie Kinsella 
- ''Wuthering Heights'' by Emily Bronte 
 I am excited to read both books especially Wuthering Heights




-''Eragon'' by Christofer Paolini 
-''Ella Enchanted'' by Gail Carson
 I didn't know that Eragon and Ella Enchanted are originally books when I saw the movies. It was a long time ago, I loved the movies and I really want to read the original stories [kind of nostalgic]


That's it for this Haul. Ihope you liked it. THANK YOU 



MariemHW


No comments:

Post a Comment