Tuesday, February 23, 2016



TAG nb1 

15 bookish facts about me tag





1/ I am not a big fan of classics, but there are few that I liked

2/ I suffer from reading slumps a lot

3/ I read half of Harry Potter series in French and the second half in English

4/ I buy the books I read in Pdf because I love having the physical copy

5/ I love looking at my book shelves, it’s so comforting

6/ every time I buy new books, I put them in the front row for few days and then I place them on the shelves

7/ I have a lot of books that I haven’t read yet; still I always buy new ones

8/ I don’t mind spoilers if I come across them, however I log being surprised when going through a new read

9/ I am an addict when it comes to high fantasy and Sci-Fi, not much of a contemporary fan

10/ If I’m dragged into a book I can be deaf, I mean really deaf as in I don’t hear when I am being called at, that’s why I prefer reading at night peacefully

11/ I call my books my babies and I like taking care of them and rearranging them every now and then

12/ Collecting bookmarks is now a new added hobby, now I spend money on books and bookmarks          (as if I have any left thank you very much)


13/ There is no such thing as too many books for me

14/ I love beautiful covers; I can wait for different editions of a given book to choose the right cover

15/ The first thing I want when I have a new house is my cozy reading corner or room 



                                                                                           MariemHW

                                                              My Facebook Page
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment