Saturday, January 9, 2016

                                                                   SILENCE


Silence. It can be the most complicated language in the world. Unspoken words are the hardest to say and understand. Rare are the people who can get my silence and translate it. When I'm angry I tend to remain silent instead of yelling or arguing. Many would consider that as cowardness or weaknes, but for me and for others, who are very few, we know that's the bravest thing you can do. I got in troubles before for my silence, with some teachers and sometimes with my parents. I even faced misunderstandings with friends of mine because they didn't get it. They didn't get ME.


Silence is my way of calming down. My way of figuring things out. My way of expressing.
All people can be silent, but for what purpose, that's what makes the difference.
Listen more and speak less. That way silence will be your own magical cristal ball. Through it, you will see things clearer and from different prespective. Then, you will treat people differently and see life differently.
Read more and speak less. It will open your mind to different worlds. Magical worlds. Ones you didn't know about before.
Listen, read, look around and look deeper and explore. Then, and only then, you will discover the value of silence and appreciate it and maybe find yourself and know who you are. 


                                                            MariemHW
                                                                                           My facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment