Sunday, August 14, 2016

BOOK TAG #3

THE RAPID FIRE BOOK TAG



Here we are again with a new book tag 

I saw this tag on youtube and thought why not do it. Let's get on with it.


1. Ebooks or Physical books?

I read a lot of ebooks before and I find them helpful and practical but the physical books hold a special place in my heart and I will always prefer them. I like having a physical copy of every book I read. I love how they smell , how they feel etc...

2.Hardbacks or Soft covers?

I will go soft covers because I find them easier to deal with and I like their bendiness. However I tend to buy hardbacks sometimes when the cover is prettier or th one I like only available on a hardback version.

3.Online or Bookstores? 

Mostly I buy my books online just because there aren't bookstores around where I live but I certainly love bookstores and I feel delighted when roaming in a bookstore 

4.Heroes or Villains? 

I am an old fashioned heroes lover. I sympathize with good characters and it frustrates me when the end is not in their favor. But it also depends on the writer style a lot and how he puts it. 

5.Used books or New books? 

Both are just fine with me. I buy used books when I tend to save up some money and it makes me happy but new books make me happier (just like when other people are happy when shopping for new clothes or make up)

6.Characters or Plot? 

Again this really depends on the author but both are important to make a good book. But if I have to pick it would be the characters . I love seeing how a character develops an make actions , how different characters reat to eachother and basically good characters make a better plot. 

7.Borrow or buy?

Certainly buy. I like having my own copy whether a physical copy or an ebook. I dont feel comfortable reading a borrowed book.

8.Trilogies or series?

I read trilogies and series and I love spending more time in a given world especially if I really like it. That is definitely up to the author to make a good series or trilogy .. good enaugh to make a reader eager for more after every chapter.




That is it for this tag . I hope you guys like it. 




                                       MariemHW

                                              My Facebook Page





No comments:

Post a Comment